Nov 7, 2015

L'Occitane Advent Calendar

Christmas is approaching and I have always wanted a beauty advent calendar. As I recall, I have only had chocolate advent calendars when I was a kid. Beauty advent calendars are much more popular in UK and so happy that they are more available in Canada now.



I have only tried a handful of products from L'Occitane and think it is a great way to try more products and also exciting to open to a surprise every day in December leading up to Christmas Eve.


Picture from L'Occitane website( in case you guys think I opened all my surprises in one shot!)


The packaging is just too cute. It contains 24 products and it seems to be a very good-valued advent calendar. 


I want to get this one from FaceShop as I have heard great reviews about their products but never try any. This one is CAD $69.

Are you into advent calendars? Would you be getting one this year?







No comments:

Post a Comment